BlogHer co-founders Elisa Camahort Page and Jory Des Jardins welcome attendees with information about who you are, why you’re here, and why Handmade content is such a dynamic, rapidly growing part of the blogosphere. After the welcome, take part in a BlogHer tradition: BlogHer’s version of “Speed Dating.” Come with your business cards and a short, sweet snippet about your blog or business and by the end of 30 minutes, make 20 new friends!
In Your Words
- BlogHer Handmade Social Media Panels
- TCC 60 Handmade Workshops
- Vogue Knitting Day 20 knitting workshops
- MaryJanesFarm Day 20 food and cooking classes
- Market Place The place for unique handmade items, products, food demonstrations, and over 48 of your favorite authors autographing their books. Open Friday 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturday 10 am - 6 pm