Wendy Piersall has been blogging professionally for nearly 5 years and established herself as an early voice helping people build a business online via blogging. She has written for Entrepreneur.com and was featured on the Today Show as an advocate for mom owned online businesses. In 2009 she was named by Nielsen as one of the 16 most influential moms online. She transformed her personal blog into a powerful blog network, selling it to private investors soon thereafter. Today she runs the Woo! Jr. Kids Activities Blog Network, attracting nearly 250,000 monthly visitors.
In Your Words
- BlogHer Handmade Social Media Panels
- TCC 60 Handmade Workshops
- Vogue Knitting Day 20 knitting workshops
- MaryJanesFarm Day 20 food and cooking classes
- Market Place The place for unique handmade items, products, food demonstrations, and over 48 of your favorite authors autographing their books. Open Friday 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturday 10 am - 6 pm