Jo Packham has been a leading innovator in the creative industry for more than 30 years. A successful entrepreneur with her own publishing company, Chapelle, Ltd., she currently partners with Stampington & Company to produce two magazines WHERE WOMEN CREATE — Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women, and WHERE WOMEN COOK — The Heart and Soul of Cooking. Jo has authored more than 40 arts and crafts titles, including her newest book Where Women Cook: Celebrate. She also now has her own imprint with Sterling Publishing: WWC PRESS which will work with such brands as MaryJanesFarm, Stampington, Tracy Porter, UpperCase, and others.
In Your Words
- BlogHer Handmade Social Media Panels
- TCC 60 Handmade Workshops
- Vogue Knitting Day 20 knitting workshops
- MaryJanesFarm Day 20 food and cooking classes
- Market Place The place for unique handmade items, products, food demonstrations, and over 48 of your favorite authors autographing their books. Open Friday 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturday 10 am - 6 pm