Erin Livers, ICNT (Integrative Clinical Nutrition Therapist) is a multi-faceted nutrition therapist and health educator. Her integrative approach to nutrition therapy combines Nutritional Anthropology, Functional Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Guided Imagery, and Intuitive Counseling, which supports her clients to discover how to nourish their body with food and nurture themselves in all aspects of life. Her philosophy is food as medicine: how our relationship to food and the food we eat creates the foundation for our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. In her private practice, she helps people to lose weight and maintain it, improve digestion, relieve fatigue, sleep soundly, improve memory and concentration, balance mood and hormones, improve skin blemished by acne and eczema, improve PMS, relieve headaches, and prepare healthy meals with renewed inspiration. All this is done while partnering with a clients’ healthcare practitioner. She currently teaches nutrition and health-related subjects at Bauman College, a school for holistic nutrition and culinary arts in Boulder. Her passion for teaching leads her to offer many classes and workshops to the public as well. Erin resides in progressive Boulder, Colorado where she tends vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in her organic garden before creatively cooking and eating them.
In Your Words
- BlogHer Handmade Social Media Panels
- TCC 60 Handmade Workshops
- Vogue Knitting Day 20 knitting workshops
- MaryJanesFarm Day 20 food and cooking classes
- Market Place The place for unique handmade items, products, food demonstrations, and over 48 of your favorite authors autographing their books. Open Friday 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm & Saturday 10 am - 6 pm